Are you interested in 3D Printing and don’t know where to start? At Deezmaker, we take a hands-on approach by immersing you into the revolutionary and innovative world of 3D Printing. Spend an afternoon with our team in Pasadena and learn all about 3D Printing. Use your new skills and knowledge to impress friends and family by making your very own 3D printed gifts!
Fundamentals of 3D Printing is taught by Diego Porqueras, President and CTO of Deezmaker. He is the creator of a unique line of Bukobot and Bukito 3D printers.
We will cover:
- About 3D printing – a brief history
- Types of 3D printing technologies
- How 3D printing can be used in real world situations
- Intro to how 3D printers work
- Materials used in printing 3D objects
- Basics of free 3D modeling software & using “Slicing” software to create 3D print ready objects
By the end of this course, you will be ready to make cool take-home 3D printed objects using our 3D printers.
The class will run from 1 PM to 6 PM on Saturday, January 9th at Deezmaker located on 290 N. Hill Ave., Pasadena, CA 91106.
We will send you a list some free software to download & websites to sign up for ahead of time to make the most efficient use of class time. We look forward to seeing you at the class!